Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday 4th December

Sunday again and what a lovely day we have had.  We decided to go to Whitehall Garden Centre at Lacock today to check out their Christmas shop and pick up our Christmas tree.  What a lovely surprise to see an Ice Rink which brought back so many memories of when we used to go to Aviemore when the children were small.  We had some great times there over Christmas on the Ski slopes and also the Ice Rink.  The garden centre was very busy and we did enjoy our visit.  When we went through the Christmas shop all you could hear from people was ooh! aah! isn't this lovely, oh! we must get that!  Definitely no credit crunch there!  I am so glad Howard had his credit card with him!  Then Howard took me out to Frankie and Benny's for an early dinner to save me cooking, bless him!

Saturday's Parchment class was enjoyed by everyone and I must just show you a card given to me by Janet and Louise and also one from Chris and Shirley.  They are both really lovely cards and much appreciated.  Chris has broken her wrist so it won't be a very enjoyable Christmas for her.  We wish you a speedy recovery Chris and take the dog for a walk in future not the other way round!!!

I am busy making my cards now in between everything else. Hopefully I will manage to get most of them finished this week.  Otherwise it will be some pretty late nights coming on!

Claire dropped by on Saturday afternoon to show me what you will be making next Saturday.  You are going to love it!!!  She amazes me all the time and I feel so lucky to have her in the team.

Have a good week and speak with you soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment