Saturday 3 September 2011

Thank You

We had a great workshop with Claire today using the Woodware Robin in a Boot clear stamp and a Kanban floral clear set.  I will load them on the Workshop Gallery asap.  Everyone enjoyed it and went away buzzing with inspiration to make more. She always shows us  ways of using the stamp not just as a whole image but using parts of it to create different cards.  Thank you Claire!

I also wanted to say a big  thank you to Chris and Shirley for the lovely flowers they brought me today.  It was so unexpected and such a surprise.  How kind you are and I really appreciate it.  I thought I would show you all so  here is a picture that I took once I had set them in a vase with some greenery from my garden.

Congratulations to Jenny, Wendy, and Jean for the winning tickets for the Crafts For All Show next week in Bristol.

Just off for my hot chocolate now before bed as I have an early rise tomorrow as we are going to a trade show in Birmingham.

Take care enjoy Sunday and will speak to you all soon.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to Claire from me as well! It was an excellent class, and the stamps are going to be used over and over again, as they are soooo versatile.

Post a Comment