Monday 26 December 2011

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick message to say, hope you have had a lovely Christmas day.  We had a wonderful time with loads of gifts.  I just want to say I was overwhelmed with all the gifts you gave me.  I love everyone of them, Ceramic Mug set with Chocolate Spoons & Truffles from Janet & Louise, Christmas Mugs & Biscuits from Claire, Scarf & Bracelet from Ros, Ring from Andrea, Soaps from Pat, Wine from June, Chocolates from Lisa, Handmade Peg Bag and Tissue Holder from Margaret, Scarf & Chocolate Santa from Michelle (Stix 2 friend), Chocolates from Mair,  rather Special Body Lotion and Shower Gel from Pam and a large  Floral Table Centrepiece from my dear friend Rachel.  I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, there was so much.You are all truly special and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  My "thank you cards" will be made when I return to work.

We are just relaxing today  as I have a rather sore throat and feel a bit tired after the hectic day yesterday.  Still loads to eat so we are having a buffet  later on.  Bacon and Egg sandwiches, Orange Juice and Coffee were the orders for this morning.

Speak with you all soon.
Una.

0 comments:

Post a Comment