Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tuesday 6th December

Had a really sad day today as I received news of the sudden death last Friday of a very talented crafter and really lovely lady.  Her name is Sarah Lawrence, owner of Crafty Notions.  Sarah is the author of a number of textile books and developed many great products for use in card making.  Most of you will know the Crafty Notions inks I have on sale in the store.  She also appeared  on TV so many of you will probably remember her from there.  She will be sadly missed by her family who I am sure are still very much in shock over her untimely death.  I have just worked on auto pilot today since I received the news as I really cannot believe it.  I will be saying a little prayer for her tonight.

I have managed to get a great recipe for Fudge which I just adore.  Will try and make some for the demo day on the 17th but can't promise, however if any of you want a copy let me know and I will run  one off for you.  Michelle is coming over as well so it will be great time for us all to catch up on her news too and also let her know her class has only one space left on the 21st January.  She says this is a great new product coming out and worth seeing the demo.

Take care and speak with you soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment