Friday 30 September 2011

Happiness is a stamp and an Ink pad!

How sad am I!  This week I have been preparing cards for the workshop on Saturday and as usual I get carried away with a particular stamp.  This week it has been three.  A lovely Dog Rose Wreath from Woodware which can be used for loads of occasions not just at Christmas. Christmas Squares from Franscoise which can be used as it is or cut up into little squares to make smaller cards and also a Gift Card/Money folder.  I particularly love Penguin Star from Stampendous.  I have made a cute little Candy Holder with a Penguin Poop message, I am sure the kids will love this.  All these stamps are perfect for heat embossing.  Something we don't do so much of now but when you find the perfect stamp for it I think it does it justice.  Anyway I hope you will pop in and see them, however if not after the workshop they will be on the gallery.

This was week 2 in my walking Friday group and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you to Liz for the company during the walk and the coffee! I managed to complete my daily step target very quickly and felt very refreshed when I returned to the shop.  Should sleep well tonight!

Just a reminder that next Saturday is the ProMarker Demonstration day with Kirsty Wiseman.  I had a lovely chat to Kirsty on the phone this morning and look forward to meeting her.  She has loads planned for the day so try your best to come and meet her.  She will be able to answer all your problems with the pens.  I did not realise how an accomplished photographer she is and runs one to ones in learning about your camera and how to create the best shots.  Her blog is very good too.  I must ask her for a link to make it easier for you to catch up with her news.  There are loads of video clips on ProMarkers and AquaMarkers.

Look forward to seeing some of you tomorrow and hopefully many of you next week.

Take care and enjoy a sunshine fuelled weekend.  "Get the Barbie out Sheila!"
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment