Monday 12 December 2011

12th December 2011

Hi Everyone,

Well this is the start of a new week and what an enjoyable one we have just left.  Can't believe it is less than 2 weeks to Christmas Day!!!  Saturday was our last workshop for this year and what a great time we had.  I do hope you all enjoyed making the little hanging ornament in the box and a lovely thank you card for all those fabulous presents your going to have under the Christmas Tree.  Claire really did us proud.

Thank you to everyone who brought goodies for us to eat.  Liz's Flapjacks were scrumptious, Mair's Rockies, Jerry's Mints and Claire's Gluten free Mince Pies were all great too.  In the afternoon we had Christmas Crackers from Michelle, Fruit Wine from Elizabeth (non alcoholic I must stress), Cheese Scones from Anne, Chocolate Eclairs and Mince Pies from Jean, and Jenny gave us all a lovely little handmade box with a chocolate bar inside.  What  lovely, lovely customers I have.  I love you all!!  Oh! I hope I have not missed anyone.  I do hope you all enjoyed my goodies too.

So what have we got to look forward to this Saturday.  Hurrah!  it is the launch of the "Layer Perfect Tool." Diane will be here to demonstrate her wonderful new product which will be available in the new year.  We are getting the opportunity to see it and order it first before the launch.  I think it is wonderful of her to bring it along and give us this sneak preview.  My name will be on the list for one definitely!!  This is something that I feel will be extremely useful for the majority of us.  The great thing about it, is it will fit into our craft bags to take along to workshops, and it comes in a pretty colour too. Wow!  Don't forget to pop along any time between 10.30a.m and 4.00p.m and watch Diane using it.   The kettle will be on and there is Mince Pies for a bit of munching!!!  I know it is a busy time just before Christmas, but I am sure you won't be disappointed and we can all have a good  natter.  Michelle Johnson is going to pop in too.

February classes are all open for booking as January workshops have very limited spaces left.  I will update the website with details and also put the cards and ornament from Saturday on too.  I actually forgot to bring them home today so smack my wrist - I will do it tomorrow evening. Sorry!

Hope you all have a great week and not too stressful.  The weather has turned horrible.  The wind is very strong out here and  I can see the trees swaying back and forward.  I do hope not too many come down over night.

Take care
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment