Thursday 22 December 2011

2 Days to Go!!

Hi Everyone, only two more shopping days left before Christmas!!    I braved the crowds to do my food shopping as I will be working right up until Saturday at 4.00p.m.  It was an absolute nightmare.  Shopping trolleys packed to the max were jamming up the aisles as I tried to weave my way through.  I had my list ready to score off what I wanted but it just became impossible.  Why does everyone buy so much food for 1 day!  All the stores will be open Boxing Day and I am sure it will be just as busy as ever. Shopping finished after what should have been a 45 minute task - it took 2 hours! I headed home.  Guess what I forgot the items for the stuffing!!! I will pop in and see Harold my local butcher, he will sort me out.

Then headed off to see Gemma at Pure to have my nails done.  Had a really relaxing time, a lovely coffee and my nails look divine.  She makes a fabulous job of them, so if you are thinking of spoiling yourself I would get down and book an appointment after the new year.

Tonight wrapping the last of the presents and sorting out my table decorations for Christmas day.  Then off to bed ready for another busy day in the store and if I have time my thank you cards for all the lovely "pressies" I have received but still to open on Christmas morning.  I am getting sooo excited now!  Just like a big kid.  Oh well so what it is fun.

Will speak to you all soon.

Una




0 comments:

Post a Comment