Saturday 21 January 2012

What a fabulous day we had with Michelle Johnson.  It is amazing what can be achieved with a glue gun, foils and mica powders.  The Woodware clear stamp set is a very useful one to have in our stash.  I also liked the heat embossing as sometimes we forget how wonderful it looks once we have layered it on a card.  However creating the flowers with hot glue turns them into something really special. I do hope you enioyed the day as much as I did.  I got home  at 7.30p.m after clearing up, totally exhausted but happy.  Here are the sample cards made.

Have arranged another day with Michelle so will post the date and details here on Monday.  So tired I forgot to take the date.

We would be grateful if the person on the morning class who accidentally took the sample card home with their own could return it to me so I can give back to Michelle.  She needs it for her next class.

Meris won the goody bag so call in and collect it as soon as you can.

Andrea made a ring for Michelle and a beautiful bracelet for me with a lovely heart on it which says "Made with Love".  I will treasure it as I love it.  Thank you so much Andrea.

I have arranged a crafting day for the Parchment girls to get together for a session on the 18th February.  No class as such, just the chance to get together for a chat and a coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment