Saturday 8 October 2011

An Amazing Day - Thank You

What an amazing day it was with Kirsty and her demo's of the ProMarkers and AquaMarkers.  Thank you so much to everyone who came along and supported us.  She could not believe how busy we were. Kirsty thought you were all wonderful and of course I said so too.  I do hope she helped you with your shading and blending techniques and also any other issues you had with them.  I think the main one was what type of ink is best used for stamping images with both types of pens.

I could see she was very tired when she left this evening and wished her well on her journey back home.  I have put a note in the diary to contact her before the end of the year to arrange a date in the early part of the year for a return visit.

I left the shop for home around 6.00.p.m. and Howard had the TV on for Strictly Come Dancing, a glass of my favourite wine, my comfy slippers and Jim Jams ready for me.  I relaxed, chilled out and enjoyed the show.  Looking forward to a lazy day  tomorrow.

Oh! and wasn't it lovely to see Michelle today, travelling all the way from her home in Windsor just to see us.  Can't wait until her workshop in November it is going to be good!

Speak with you all soon!
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment