Thursday 1 December 2011

Hi everyone,

Sorry for late posting but the week just seems to have flown by.  I have been busy setting up the Christmas window for the Christmas light switch on Saturday.  It took me nearly 2 days to finish it.  I decided to make my own tree from some twigs in the garden just to be a bit different.  I always did this with the children when they were young as well as having a real tree.  It was always great fun putting it together then spraying snow on it.  They then used to hang baubles and little gifts on it.  I am also in the midst of making my Christmas cards so all in all I am keeping quite busy.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get some more made after my lovely walk.

Saturday is our last parchment craft  workshop and then the following week the last card making class for this year.  Saturday 17th is the demo day so don't forget as it should be very interesting. Next years diary is ready with 3 classes booked in and filling up quickly.  There are only 2 places left on the 21st with Michelle Johnson on her techniques class.

Hougie boards are back in stock so those of you with orders pending they are ready for collection.

The new FlexMarkers have arrived in now and available as singles.  The colours are wonderful and will be great additions to your ProMarkers.

Will speak with you soon as off to make a nice cup of coffee before I'm a Celebrity....  This is my daily fix at the moment!

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment