Wednesday 16 November 2011

It's Wednesday and isn't it cold!  Brrr I think it is time for woolly tights and socks.  Great weather for crafting as you can just close the curtains, snuggle up and spend hours just making your cards.  I have no excuse to get started on my Chirstmas cards now!  But I must tell you, I have been busy making little baskets to fill with sweets for the kids at our open evening on the 3rd December.  The lights will be switched on at night and the town will be  celebrating with a Victorian Evening.  We will be open until 8.00p.m so why not pop along and have a coffee and mince pie with us.  It will be lovely to see you all.  Any way enough, enough here is a picture of the completed baskets so far.

p.s. Why not share one of your Christmas Card designs with us and we will enter you into our draw on Saturday 10th December.  You may just be a winner - you never know?

Speak with you soon
Una 

0 comments:

Post a Comment