Thursday 17 November 2011

Well this is nice! Here I am again with some chit chat!  Had a lovely day off today and had my nails done at the local beauty salon - Pure, in Cricklade.  It was so nice and my goodness they do look good.  Howard said "you could go on telly with those nails, I am impressed!!"  They have been given a gel overlay and should stay good for at least 3 weeks, then I am  having them done again for Christmas.

The Sizzix and Crafts Too orders have arrived and some more lovely gifts for Christmas so will spend tomorrow pricing them and putting them out on sale for Saturday.  Will also put aside all the special orders ready for pick up.

Looking forward to seeing you all for Michelle's workshop on Saturday, better get some Mince Pies in for our coffee break.

I finished Pam's birthday card so will be giving her it tomorrow after our Friday walking group, then she is off to London to see her friend for the weekend.  Here is a sneak peek of it, don't tell her!
I used a Hero Arts/Sizzix Framelits set, a Spellbinders Nestability and some Authentique 6x6 paper.

Speak with you soon.

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment