Thursday 8 September 2011

FlexMarkers

Hi Everyone.  Well that's the first day over at Bristol Show thank goodness.  It was very busy and enjoyable. Michelle did some great demos and the crackers are really lovely.  Managed to take a few pictures which I will load on the website over the weekend.

I arrived back at the shop and surprise surprise, the FlexMarkers have arrived.  I will leave some of them in the shop as a few of you were disappointed I did not have them today and may well pop into the shop tomorrow.  The rest I will bring down to the show and we can have a play with them.  The colours are fabulous with unusual names and guess what we have Antique White.  So many people have asked me for white to highlight so we may well be able to do that now.  I will give it a go.  The normal price for a set is £14.99 and an individual pen priced at £2.99 each.  However I will have them on special offer while stocks last.  So make sure you get them now.

Bye for now
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment