Monday 7 November 2011

Thank you Girls

I really enjoyed Saturday's workshop and it was all thanks to you girls.  You all made such lovely cards it made me feel really good!  However by the time I got home I was very tired.  Fortunately my lovely daughter helped make the dinner so I could sit down, put my feet up and watch Strictly & the X Factor. We decided to give the  Bonfire and Fireworks display in Cricklade a miss this year.   Sunday we all went down to Bristol for some shopping and then Wendy had to catch the train back to London.  I do hate seeing her go but she enjoys working and living there.

Now that Halloween and 5th November is over it's time to get the Christmas cards and gifts out on sale and that is what I have been doing today.  I never seem to have enough room for it all.  Must make a mental note for next year.  Don't buy so much!!!

During all the frenzy an order arrived and I just had to open it and guess what?  It was Sheena's lovely new stamps.  I love them all and must have!!!  Can see lots of great cards , especially men's which we always seem to have trouble with.  They will be priced up and on sale tomorrow, so you will see them all on Saturday.  Already have an order from  Fran for them!

Off to bed know so will speak with you all soon.  Oh! forgot to say received details of Michelle's workshop coming up and you are all going to have a great time at it!  Wish I was doing it! Make sure you all bring your little crafting kit with you.

Una x

0 comments:

Post a Comment