Monday 21 November 2011

Monday again and another week nearer Christmas.  It does get a bit more exciting when the first week of December arrives and for me a slight panic starts to set in, when I realise not much time to get cards finished, posted and Christmas presents wrapped.

Here is the photo of one of the cards and the reindeer from Saturday's class I promised to share with you.  I have copies of the workshop list available if anyone buys the products.  I know they really do  help.

All the new colour FlexMarkers are going to arrive by Friday at the latest and you will be able to buy them in singles.  As I love them I will be buying a few to use in the workshops and on my Christmas Cards I think!!

Oh! lovely Howard has brought my hot chocolate so better get off to bed.  Speak with you soon.

Una 

0 comments:

Post a Comment