Tuesday 19 June 2012

Hi Everyone, hope you all enjoyed the lovely day on Sunday and here we are at the end of Tuesday and the sun is still shining. Although I had a lovely day on Sunday by Monday morning I did not feel well due to having been bitten by those awful gnats/midges that always appear in the evening. My head, wrist and one eye have bites on them. I have to stop myself from scratching. So fed up with them I have done a bit of research to find bug bands to wear when I am outdoors. I am going to a garden party in 2 weeks time so want to be well prepared. Just waiting on them arriving along with spray and wipes. I do hope they help. However enough about me, here are the cards from the workshop Saturday. Michelle is going to send me a photo of the others samples she completed. Will post them too. Hope you like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment