Friday 15 June 2012

Hello Everyone,
Oh! what a busy day I have had today.  Graham & Sam from Cheetah Crafts and Michelle from Stix2/Woodware were over to make another video.  It was also hectic in the shop.  Ros popped in but did not have much time to chat to her so hopefully she will manage back tomorrow to see you all at the workshop. (Those who are attending)  The cards look fabulous by the way and I am sure you will all love doing them.  Wish I could.  Pat Kite one of our regulars has sent me a picture of the 40th anniversary card she made for her sister and husband.  She has allowed me to show you all.  Beautifully made with a picture of them both on their wedding day and colour coordinated to depict the Ruby Anniversary. It really is lovely Pat.

I was going to an art exhibition this evening but I am afraid I am too tired.  I am so disappointed as we have some wonderful talented people  in Cricklade.

Hope to see many of you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment