Sunday 20 November 2011

Great Weekend!

Oh! what a lovely day we had yesterday with Michelle Johnson.  Everyone seemed to enjoy the card making and the lovely Reindeer Die Cut. It's amazing what you can do with some foil, glitter and paint.  I will post the cards on the website tomorrow and also post one here for you to see.  The twelve days of christmas was fun too  even if we were a bit out of  tune!  She is coming back late January, (hopefully 21st) for a technique workshop so as soon as I have the confirmed date I will let you all know.

Today I had a much needed long lie, well 9.30a.m to be precise.  Howard and I intended going to Whitehall Garden Centre at Lacock to see their Christmas shop but because we were late we decided to stay nearer home and have some retail therapy.  I did get him his Christmas present which he is sooo! happy about.  Now it is just the rest of the family to think about.  I also picked up some ideas for my window display so must get started this week on it as it has to be ready for 3rd December,light switch on evening in Cricklade.

Wendy has brought in some lovely Rag Dolls she and Denise have made and they are so pretty.  I am going to photograph them tomorrow and put them on the web so people can see them.  My goodness I have many talented customers.

Off to watch Strictly now so speak with you later.

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment