Monday 14 November 2011

Hello Hello Hello!

It seems such a long time since I posted my little ramblings, so sorry.  I never seem to find the time just now. The weekend came and went, just in a flash.  Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.  Better get planning my cards.

Saturday's class was great once again and here is one or two of the ones made.  Love the little desk calendar and just great for a little corner of our craft room at home.  The paper used was from the Prima,  Romantique range.  I really love the delicate hues and patterns in them.  The other samples will go on the website gallery.  The last class in this series is in 2 weeks and we have a couple places free due to cancellations if anyone want's to join us.

Saturday evening decided to chill out at home and watch Strictly.  Cooked a lovely meal for Howard and myself.  Poured the wine and then lifted my dinner which I had plated up to to take to the table and bang! the plate cracked in two and landed on the floor.  Food went everywhere and cats jumped with fright!   I nearly cried. Howard heard the noise and came running in relieved to see it wasn't his dinner on the floor!  Unfortunately I did not notice there was a fine crack in the plate. I cleared up the mess while both of us were in fits of laughter.  Could not be bothered to make something else to eat so had my glass of wine, Rhubarb Pie and Custard and settled down to watch telly.  Howard enjoyed his by the way!!    Take note - Check plate not cracked before placing dinner on it!!

Not long now to Saturday's class and I am looking forward to seeing Michelle once again.  I have printed off the class notes with the photos of the cards so we are all ready to roll.  They look really great and I am sure you will have a great time with her.

It's Pam's birthday on Saturday but sadly for us she is off to London to see a show with her friend so will have to save  a cake for the next time she is with us.  Oh I forgot I have a birthday card to make before then!!!  Better get cracking.

I have reduced some of the small nestabilities down to £18 to make way for new ones which will be released in the next few months.  So check them out, you never know you might just find room for them!

Speak with you soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment