Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ballet Ribbons

Hi everyone, just thought I would share something with you today.  As you know I like to promote new  local businesses in our area. I hope by doing this it will give them the opportunity to access a wider audience and in doing so help to get their business off the ground. This last 2 weeks I have had one of the store windows full of pretty flower hair ribbons hand crafted by a lady called Karen Trotman of Ballet Ribbons.  These pretty ribbons are worn by ballet students.  They come in all colours and can be made to order.  I have them for sale in 2 sizes and 2 colours and have loaded a picture of them on the blog for you to see.  They are also for sale on the website.    The large one shown here has been embellished with  rinestones.  Karen can be contacted on balletribbons@hotmail.co.uk    Please take a minute to have a look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment