Tuesday 1 November 2011

Hi everyone, sorry late with posting but as usual had a busy weekend.  Everyone enjoyed the class and are looking forward to the next series using same stamp set.
On to Saturday 5th November's class and I attach a sneak preview of one of the cards.  .  We are also using one of the new Urban design stamps from Papermania so look out for that on the website workshop gallery after Saturday.  I am just about to load the stamp sets on the website.  They are really fab  and will be useful for many occasions as well as mixing them with other steampunk type items.

We are going to be doing more series type sessions next year in order to let as many people as possible join the workshops.  Nobody will miss out I hope.  However,we are going to have to insist we receive a deposit for booking workshops due to a number of people cancelling at short notice or not turning up.  The Tutor still has to be paid!

Thanks to Joan for the Halloween recipes, I have made some really nice biscuits and cakes for my daughter and her friend when they arrive at the weekend.

I was going to a business meeting this evening but thank goodness it has been cancelled.  I hate going out in the dark at night!!!

Have a good week and will talk with you all soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment