Monday 19 September 2011

Hi everyone. Well what a hectic weekend I have had! We had a great parchment craft class on Saturday.  We used the No10 Christmas grid from Pergamano.  Everyone was buzzing at the end and full of inspiration.  It is always good to see so many happy faces at the end of a class.  Just wish I had some samples to show you what was achieved but unfortunately the Tutor takes them away with her.

Saturday 24th Sept. class is using 2 sets from Personal Impressions - Paula Pascaul set - Punchable Tags and Sue Dix  set - Snowflakes also Wild Rose Studio Set Snowflakes. Class is full morning and afternoon so it should be a great day.  Card samples will be on website after the class.

Sunday I thought I would put my feet up and play with one of my new stamps but hubby was fitting new felt to the roof of the garden shed, which we lost in the recent storms and needed my help - to make him his cups of tea!!! No I am only joking, I held the ladder as it is a very large shed and I did not want him to fall off.   Hopefully I will get a chance during the week to make some cards.

Oops customers in shop so need to go just now as they need my help with their stamping.  Speak with you soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment