Friday 23 September 2011

Walk For Life

Well ladies today I joined the Cricklade group of walkers and we did our first walk around Cricklade.  What a lovely hour we had and the weather was so good. On our way back we stopped in at the United Church for a coffee and it was lovely to meet up with some of the ladies there who all do a great job.  They were surprised to see me as normally I am in the shop.  I decided to join the group because although I feel fit and walk, I don't get enough fresh air due to always being in the shop.  I came back feeling so refreshed and on a high.  I would encourage all of you to join if there is a walking group in your town or village.  I found lots of inspiration on the way for my crafting and I am sure you will be the same.  Not only are you getting the fresh air and excercise you meet loads of people and a great deal of them are crafters of one sort or another. Janet if you are reading this, join the Chippenham group or come to Cricklade on a Friday and join us you will really enjoy it.

I have had such a busy day on my return pricing and putting out new stock,showing the new FlexMarkers and the wonderful results you get using them, making coffee and now setting up for Saturday's workshop.  Can't wait to see the examples Claire has produced with the Woodware and Personal Impressions clear stamps. 

I said cheerio to my friend Joan and her husband from Scotland who makes the most incredible jewellery pieces,and has been down on holiday here for 2 weeks.  Joan is such  a lovely lady and great fun to be around.  She has loved meeting so many of you and says she can't wait until her next visit.  Her husband Tam says he would love to live here in our beautiful town, we are all so friendly and the weather is much better than home.  We did not think that way last winter when we were snowed in for a few days did we!!!!

Speak to you over the weekend and enjoy the sunshine tomorrow it is supposed to continue!
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment