Sunday 2 October 2011

Oh Happy Days!

What a lovely day it was to day.  The sun just makes you feel so much better.  I bet loads of you headed for the beaches to catch the last of the lovely weather.  I am afraid I was a bit lazy today and just put my feet up in the garden. (after I did the weekend usual chores!)

Going back to Saturday, thank you to all of you who made the workshop really great.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  I am sorry if I made you work really hard on your measuring and layering.  I felt it was much better for the learning process rather than having the pieces all measured out ready for sticking down, and you managed to make 2 cards, a gift card holder and a Snowman Poop Bag!  I think you should give yourselves a pat on the back!

I do hope I see all of you and many more for the ProMarker Demo Day with Kirsty Wiseman next Saturday. It will give you an opportunity to ask her about the FlexMarker pens now you have used them and especially the new pastel colours.

Hi Lesley, good luck in your new job and hope the office move was completed successfully without you on Saturday.  With your sunny smile and pleasant personality everyone will enjoy working with you.

I am off to organise some dinner for us now before Downton Abbey starts, I just love it.
Take care and speak with you all soon!
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment