Wednesday 14 September 2011

New Products

There is a great new product coming out very soon and it is something we will all want and some of us really need.  Can't say much at the present moment but I am going to be very fortunate to be one of the first to see it and get to use it!  There is going to be a demo day in the shop on the 17th December with it.  The designer of the product will be with us and you will be able to ask as many questions as you want and she should be able to answer them.  So keep this date free and lets have a great time.  It's one of those musts on our Christmas Wish List.  It will be easy to carry around to our Scrapbook and Cardmaking classes without taking up too  much room.  I bet you are all wondering what it is????  Can't say so watch this space.  I am sooooooooo excited!  Just like a big kid.  The designer has also told me she will be bringing out more products in 2012.

My dear friend Joan and her husband Tam have arrived from Scotland for 2 weeks and she has brought me some amazing pieces of jewellery she has made.  Try and pop in to see them, they are all stunning pieces.

Off to read my latest crafting magazine with a nice cup of hot chocolate,  so cheerio for now.

Una 

0 comments:

Post a Comment