Saturday 16 July 2011

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who came along to the Demo Day with Michelle.  I know the weather was awful with the constant rain but wasn't it just worthwhile. I know I loved every minute of her techniques and her samples were really stunning.  I have loaded the Lily stamp sample here for you all to see.I hope you like it. Just a great way to use your stamp to create something a bit different and never run out of your embellishments to colour coordinate your projects.  Michelle used the Stix2 Glue Gun, Mica powder,Waterbrush and of course the Woodware Lily stamp.  We will be sorting out a workshop soon to do some of these techniques.  Watch this space.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I am going to put my feet up on Sunday and read all the latest Craft Magazines I haven't been able to look at over this last busy week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment