Tuesday 25 October 2011

Spooky Time will soon be here!!

Hi everyone, hope the weekend was good for you all.  The weather was so nice, and now we have the rain. Yuck!  I got soaked coming home tonight.  Left my umbrella in the car so just had to make a dash for it.  By the time I got to the car park my hair was was dripping and the water was running down my back.  Needless to say when I got home I had to strip off and have  a quick shower to warm me up and a nice hot drink.  I am so scared I get a chill and lose my voice again!

I hope you are all prepared for Halloween with toffee apples at the ready for all the kids doing Trick or Treet. At our local chemist the girls have all been busy making little beaded spiders to give away with raffle tickets costing 50p.  They are collecting for a good cause so if you are down our way call in and buy a ticket.  Even if you don't win you will get one of these cute little spiders to keep!  There are loads of parties planned around Cricklade, I am sure many of them are for the grown ups who don't miss a chance to celebrate.  I have some cute masks in ready to decorate with feathers, ribbons and gems for those of you going to one of the fancy dress balls on 5th November.

Stamps are in for weekend workshop and I am busy preparing samples for the following week workshop. Using some stamps from Hero Arts and possibly Kanban.  Had a play with the new Urban rubber stamps being released from Docrafts beginning of November.  They are really nice and will work well with distress inks and cardstock.  Hopefully I will have some samples ready by the time they come into stock.

Speak with you all soon.

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment