Wednesday 5 October 2011

Midweek News

Hi everyone, well hasn't the weather changed.  Was at the hairdressers this afternoon, had my hair cut and felt quite chilly after it.  It does feel a lot tidier now and it was badly needing a bit of TLC.  Did any of you watch QVC this afternoon at 2.00p.m as Kirsty was on it and I thought her presentation skills were excellent.  So looking forward to Saturday when she is in the shop doing her ProMarker demos.

I meant to let you all see this lovely tea towel last week which  Liz brought me back for the shop kitchen from her holidays in Kefalonia, Greece.  So pretty I decided to take it home with me!!!  I am naughty but I really liked it and did not want to get it dirty.

I also have news of some new items on there way to me from Sizzix who have teamed up with Hero Arts to produce stamps and Die sets.  This one is item 657774 Framelits Die and Stamp Set, the  cost is £16.99.  As soon as I have them priced I will put them on sale in the store and on the website.  Just thought I would give you a preview of one.

Hopefully I will have them by Saturday so many of you will see them then.

Una 

0 comments:

Post a Comment