Thursday 12 January 2012

Gosh it seems such a long time since I blogged .  Trying to get back into the swing has been difficult since our Christmas break.  Taking down the decorations, putting them away and reducing left over stock has kept me busy.  You may still be able to pick up a bargain.  It is always worthwhile as you can be well prepared for birthday presents or even next Christmas.  Still got some Thank You cards to do. Surely I will have time tomorrow after my walk.  We will see!

I am looking forward to the workshop on Saturday using a Papermania Urban set.  Can't wait to see what Claire has made with them.  I know one of the projects is a swing card.  I do like making these.  We don't usually hold workshops in January due to my heavy commitments but as you were all wishing to get back into the swing of things they are on 14th, 21st and 28th January.  Hopefully for you Parchment crafters the classes will start sometime soon when Sue contacts me with dates.  Until then if there is a free Saturday in February I can organise a date when you can all meet up in the shop and possibly complete your own projects as a group.
It is always a chance for a cup of tea and a chat.

There are a few Do Craft, Portabella Road items in stock including stamps, ribbons, papers and embossing folders.

Hopefully you will have noticed I am now on Facebook.  A link has been put on the website at the bottom left hand side.  Please take a look and possibly I would love you to become a friend of Once upon a Time...  Over time I hope to have loads of items posted on it and details of new products etc.  It would also be great to hear what you are all getting up to in your crafting life.

Speak with you all soon.
Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment