Saturday 14 January 2012

Hi Everyone,

Well what a busy day we had today.  A full house morning and afternoon at the workshops.  And I must say they were both very enjoyable.  Claire made some lovely cards and one which hasn't been done for some time; a swing card.  As I said in a previous post we were using a Papermania Urban set - Bird Song.  Here is one of the cards completed.  The rest will be put on the workshop gallery and also I have loaded some on Facebook for those of you who like to blog with your friends. You can get a link from the website.  This weekend well tomorrow really I will list some more workshops for you.  We are now taking bookings for April and May.  I can't believe it, but you all wanted dates for your diary now so I will put them up tomorrow.

I met a lovely couple on holiday for a week down here from the Midlands.  They sold their craft shop about 2 years ago and are enjoying their semi retirement!  I do hope I see them again they were extremely friendly and really nice people.

Claire brought me in some novels so I am off to bed with a cup of hot chocolate for a good read. 

Take care and thanks to everyone who dropped by today and hope to see you again soon.

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment