Saturday 27 August 2011

Bank Holiday

Just wanted you to know that I am closed on Monday sorry! but will be open Tuesday onwards. As this is the last bank holiday before christmas I thought I would have a rest.  However I will be busy planning the Bristol Show as it is only 12 days to go.  I just love this show as I get to meet lots of my customers from the West Country and Wales who don't manage up to the store very often.  There is always a great atmosphere and excitement within the show which is down to the organisers and of course the craft companies who attend it.

We had a lovely Parchment class today with Sue and welcomed a new lady called Jenny.  She did very well for her first time with us and look forward to seeing her again soon for a stamping class.

I have  added some new clear stamps to the website today so take a look.  I love them all but I have my eye on the "Jolly Holly" one this week.  Take a look at the picture I have posted here of it.

Do have a lovely weekend and will speak with you all sometime next week

0 comments:

Post a Comment