Tuesday 2 August 2011

Had a lovely day on Sunday, made my Plum Jam from the plums in the garden and then chilled out rest of day and had a barbecue.  Weather was just perfect.

It has been all go Monday and Tuesday making cards for the workshop on the 13th.  Will load a picture of one of the cards for you to see.  I am using a Stampendous Clear Set.  Very versatile for almost all occasions.  

Today has been hectic and had to set up a new Hub for my internet access.  Just my luck the connections were lost due to a faulty Hub and could not access anything.  Thank goodness for the BT Helpdesk.  They were great and talked me through the whole process.  I think my blood pressure went through the roof, thank goodness all is well and am now sifting through all my work to do list! and emails along with a nice cup of coffee.

The judging for the Britain in Bloom contest takes place for our little town today.  The Cricklade in Bloom team have done a wonderful job with all the floral displays around the town.  The shops and pubs all play their part in decorating their windows and fronts too.  Lets hope we win again this year.

Had some visitors from New Zealand yesterday and later on from Holland.  The Dutch couple  found out about the store in a Hobby Magazine in Holland and said they just had to pay us a visit.  They loved the store and the town so you can well imagine I was chuffed to bits!

Thats all for now but keep checking website for new products as they arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment