Monday 15 August 2011

Hi everyone, sorry no posting last week.  It was a pretty grim week.  I had to have my beloved cat Dusty put to sleep on Monday and I was completely heartbroken.  I had him from the day he was born and it was a complete loss to me.  However, as I was told his quality of life had gone, it was kinder to let him go peacefully than trying to carry on.  My other two cats spend most of the day looking for him as he used to be very protective towards them.  So its lots of love and cuddles all around at the moment!

We had a great workshop on Saturday, everyone enjoyed it and went home full of ideas for creating more.  It was amazing to see how well they managed to distress the cardstock using the ink brushes to give a much softer look.  I have some Project Sheets which are available for anyone wishing to buy the stamps.

Saturday's workshop with Claire is using a Stampendous Christmas Design and a Lighthouse.  Looking forward to seeing what she has created with them.  I will get the cards on the website as soon as possible.

We have some masks in stock with more designs on order, one of which you can see here.  Also some Marianne Design Creatables.  I love the Snowflakes and Christmas Tree.  We also have some new Embossing Folders in so take a look on the website.

Have a good week!

Una

0 comments:

Post a Comment