Thursday 21 July 2011

Crafty Edger from Woodware

Hello everyone,
Just had to share this with you today.  I received the new Crafty Edger and cassettes in from Woodware today. I know it has been around for a few months and you may well ask why have I not had it in before but with all the Martha Stewart border punches in I thought do I need more!!!  Well this one I do!  The Crafty Edger is so easy to use and the results are fantastic.  It is a combined 12" or 30.5cm decorating gauge ruler and border punch craft tool.  Included is the Ribbon Punch Cassette and retails for just over £19.00.  You can create a continuous decorative border.  There are various border cassettes available and new corner ones have only recently been launched.  They don't cost the earth and the cassettes stack easily for storage.  I have loaded a simple card I made today and I have used a slightly narrower ribbon to show the effect you can create.  Call in at the store and you can have a go on mine, you won't be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment