Tuesday 26 July 2011

Saturday Workshop

Hi Everyone, hope you all enjoyed the sunshine on Sunday, it felt really like summer. Now it's back to work and into  preparing for next workshop.  I thought I would share a card made at last Saturday's workshop if my cat Dusty will let me.  At the moment he is perched on my knee with 2 paws on the keyboard watching every move I make and looking at the screen as if to say what is she doing now!  Anyway here it is.

The card was made using a Stampendous Clear Set - Summer Bouquet.  We used a circle punch from Woodware to punch out the middle of a piece of cream hammer card, printed wording onto Safmat and then mounted it behind the circle before mounting onto the main card.  The other cards are all on the website gallery listed under workshop cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment