Thursday 30 June 2011

New Nesting Dies

Hi everyone,
Well the end of another month. Isn't time flying by fast, tomorrow starts the seventh month of the year and guess what - I received my first Christmas order today and was quite excited to open it.  Sad really but then I am a crafter and need to get cracking on my Christmas cards.  Every year I make a promise to myself  I am going to be early but alas it never works out that way.  However the joy I will get is making Christmas  samples for the workshops over the next few weeks.  I also received the new Do Crafts Magazine and it is packed with great ideas for card makers and scrapbookers.  So call in and collect your copy.  The new XCut Nesting Dies have arrived and they are fabulous and such a great buy.  I have loaded up a picture of one of my favourites and they are all on the website now under new products.

Just wanted to say hello to Mabel, thanks for your lovely comments about the blog and look forward to seeing you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment