Saturday 14 July 2012


  1. Hello Everyone, another weekend and wet again! The only good thing about the rain it gives us plenty of time to stay indoors and craft!! There are some new Marianne dies in stock , new Stampavia clear stamps, papers etc. Pop along if you have time and see them. Most will be on the website from Monday. We had a great day with Claire in our workshop. We used a Woodware Clear Set - Frigates. Great cards for men, children and teenagers. Here are some samples to let you see what you can acheive with the set. I also have loaded on 2 parchment cards completed by Jenny one of our customers. She certainly has advanced in her parchment skills over the the last few months and is self taught. I also attach a card I made using the new Layer Perfect tool. This is my first try and I was quite pleased with it. This was Michelle's idea and as usual she was quite right in saying, it is not just for matting and layering! I am sure over the next few months she will come up with loads of ideas for it's use. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and lets hope we get some sunshine tomorrow.
    Happy Crafting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment